METRO MLS - NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property of others and have established the following procedure for receiving notice of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS
REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement relative to our system or Site should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent.
Written notification must be submitted to the following designated Agent via letter or email:
Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Attorney Alan Deutch
Address to Which Notification Should be Sent:
7670 N. Port Washington Road, Suite 200, Fox Point, Wisconsin 53217
Email of Designated Agent:
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
(414) 247- 9958
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must
include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location, where the original or an authorization copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the website where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
MRED MLS DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any web site containing MRED listing content, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
The designated agent for MRED to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
Rules and Regulations Manager
Midwest Real Estate Data LLC (MRED)
2443 Warrenville Road, Suite 600
Lisle, Illinois 60532
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.